Smoothies are a great healthy breakfast drink, even better for the hot summer days.
Give a twist to your breakfast with a yummy banana berry smoothie made with So Good Almond Milk.
– 1 banana
– 1 cup of mixed berries
– 1 cup of baby spinach
– 1 tbs. of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
– 2 ¼ cups of So good Almond Fresh (natural unsweetened)
Prep: 5 min
– Chop the banana and baby spinach and keep it aside.
– Pour the So Good Almond Milk in a blender and add the chopped fruits and berries.
– Blend the ingredients till it is smooth and thick.
– Once done, pour in a glass and chill for some time.
Your yummy and healthy Banana Berry Smoothie made with So Good Almond Fresh is now ready to drink!
Made with delicious plant-based protein, So Good Protein+ Soy milk is an unsweetened protein beverage which is perfect for everyday choice. The healthy drink helps in building muscle and it provides long-lasting energy. As compared to regular soy milk, So Good Protein+ Soy Milk has 25% more protein in it and it is fortified with calcium and essential vitamins.
So Good Protein+ soy milk is gluten and lactose free, and it has zero cholesterol with no preservatives. Here we give you five benefits of So Good Protein+ Soymilk:
Choose So good Protein+ soy milk for your everyday morning breakfast.
So Good Almond Fresh which is made with ground almonds is low in calories but high in energy, fibre, and protein. It also contains some essential minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, calcium, and zinc. So Good Almond Fresh is a great dairy milk alternative for those who are intolerant to lactose or those people who are keeping a check on their diet. Due to its rich source of calcium and other essential minerals, it has the same amount of benefits as dairy milk, however a little higher in energy.
Here are 5 reasons on why So Good Almond Fresh is beneficial for your health:
No one can refuse a yummy glass of smoothies at any time of the day. Be it for your breakfast or an afternoon treat, a glass of smoothies made with your favourite fruit or ingredient is sure to lift your mood. Smoothies are a healthy way to curb your hunger, and one can always experiment with a new ingredient to give a healthy twist. We are talking about cherry yogurt soy milk smoothies made with the best soy milk.
Here, you can try making the beverage using our So Good Protein+ Soy Milk, it is the best soy milk available in Mumbai.
– 1 cup So Good Protein+ soy milk.
– 175 g of vanilla soy yogurt.
– 2 small scoops of berry sorbet.
– 1 cup of frozen pitted cherries (partially frozen).
– Take a blender.
– Blend all the ingredients i.e. the So Good Protein+ soy milk, yogurt and cherries together until it is smooth.
– Pour the smoothies in a glass and let it chill for half an hour.
– Your yummy Cherry Yogurt Soy Shake is now ready to drink.
Enjoy and beat the heat with a Cherry Yoghurt Soy Shake !
Soy milk is a pure plant-based protein which is made by combining dried soy beans with water. Over the times, this super food beverages is favored by vegans and those intolerant to dairy products. And, apart from being a dairy-free drink, soy milk does come with a lot of health benefits and nutritional supplements.
Here are three nutritional benefits soy milk can offer:
Keeping these benefits in mind, opt for a healthy lifestyle by adding soy milk in your daily diet. Choose LHF soy milk, we are one of the best soy milk brands in the market.