Although almond milk doesn’t have the same amount of protein and calcium as regular dairy milk, it is becoming a house whole favourite, and the perfect beverage for those looking for a dairy-free milk. It is the best option for those intolerant to lactose and gluten.
Since so good almond milk is made from quality almond sourced in the US, it is one of the best almond milk brands, it is also naturally lactose and is lower in calories as compared to dairy milk. The important source of so good almond milk includes high in calcium, vitamins B2 and B12, it also has a tasty source of Vitamins A, B1, and D.
Here we give you few reasons on why we love So Good Almond Fresh and (You should, too.)
– Lactose-Free: Over 75 percent of the world’s population is intolerant to lactose which means they cannot digest the sugar found in dairy milk. this makes almond milk a great alternative beverage to get your calcium intake and essential vitamins. So good almond fresh is a delicious nutty dairy-free beverage which makes it the perfect substitute to add to your everyday breakfast and food recipes.
– Keep your muscle strength and helps in healing: Almond milk may not contain the same amount of protein than regular dairy milk, but the amount of vitamins B like iron and riboflavin present in so good almond fresh is enough to keep your muscles strong and help in healing.
– Doesn’t impact blood sugar: Being a pure plant-based, almond milk is low in carb, which means it can keep your health in check by reducing your risk for blood pressure. Since there is no additive, it will barely impact your blood sugar.
If you are looking for a healthy, yet a yummy breakfast beverage, choose so good Almond Fresh.
Craving for some sweet custard yet with a healthy twist? Let’s make it possible for you. We have this easy soy milk custard made with a pure plant-based protein- So Good Protein+ soy milk.
Here’s how you can prepare it.
– 2 cups (500ml) So Good™ Regular soy milk
– 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or half a vanilla bean pod
– 5 egg yolks
– 1 tbs maize cornflour
– 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
Serve with fresh or stewed fruit such as apple, or rhubarb.
Prep time: 5 mins
A rainy day calls in for some warm veggies soup. Here’s a healthy recipe you can try at home without stepping out of your comfort. Try making the Potato and roast garlic soup with So good Soy milk. This aromatic Potato & roast garlic soup is what you need right now!
– 1 cup So Good soy milk
– 1 head of garlic
– 1 tbs of olive oil
– 1 onion diced
– 4 medium potatoes (peeled and chopped)
– 1L water
– 10g vegetable stock cube, crumbled
– ¼ tsp nutmeg
– 2 bay leaves
Try the easy Peanut hummus recipe made with So good Almond milk.
Enjoy a lazy afternoon tea with a yummy hummus dip to go with your favorite crackers or veggies. It is health, it is so good!
– 2 tbs So Good Almond Milk unsweetened
– 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 2 shallots/spring onions roughly chopped
– 1 small clove garlic peeled
– 1/4 cup natural yogurt
– 3 tbs Smooth Peanut Butter
– 1 lime, finely grated rind and juice
– 1 tbs hot water
– black pepper/sumac or sweet paprika to garnish
– vegetable pieces to serve
– Place all the ingredients except the pepper and sumac into a food processor
– Puree to desired consistency
– Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with the black pepper and sumac
– Serve with a selection of vegetables and crackers
Prep time: 10 mins
Dieting doesn’t mean eating a bland meal, you can always make it yummy with the right ingredient and right recipe. Here we share with you a delicious veggie soup made with so good almond fresh. Try making the yummy carrot, cauliflower and turmeric soup made with So Good Almond Fresh to get a twist of health and tasty.
– 4 cups (1 l) So Good Unsweetened Almond milk
– 1 tbs olive oil
– 1 onion, peeled, finely chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
– 2 stalks celery finely chopped
– 6 carrots, peeled, roughly chopped
– 1/2 head cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
– pinch grated nutmeg
– 1 tsp ground turmeric or 2cm piece of fresh turmeric
– 2 tsp fresh grated ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger
– Greek yogurt, fresh parsley leaves, and chopped pistachios, sumac or chia seeds.
– You can use any root vegetables like parsnips, turnips or beetroot instead of carrots.
Your delicious and warm carrot, cauliflower and turmeric soup made with So Good Almond Fresh is now ready to devour.
Enjoy some today!