Start your day with a health breakfast, try some coconut black rice bowls made with So Good Almond Fresh, the leading almond milk brand in India. This breakfast or dessert option is easy to prepare, it is gluten free and dairy free. Try some today! It is easy and healthy!
- 1L So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup black rice
- 400g can reduced fat coconut milk
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Cover black rice with water and soak overnight. Rinse and drain.
- Place soaked rice and almond milk in a saucepan. Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring every few minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Top with your choice of fresh fruit
- Can be served hot or cold. It is a great summer breakfast idea.
- Black rice is readily available in the supermarket. Soaking the rice overnight reduces the cooking time of the rice.
If you don’t soak the rice it will still work, it just needs longer cooking time.
To know more about our products, visit our website https://www.lhf.co.in/almond-fresh-milk/
Also, you can buy our products from here https://www.bigbasket.com/pb/so-good/