Almond milk gives this risotto an additional creamy taste and texture without adding any dairy products.
This is an awesome vegan risotto as you can’t tell the cheese is missing!
- 1L So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 x 10g reduced salt vegetable stock cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 10 mins 25 mins Easy Four
- Heat oil in a cast iron pot and sauté leek and garlic until tender.
- Stir through Arborio rice.
- Place almond milk and stock cubes in a pan. Bring to boil.
- Gradually add almond mixture to rice 1/2 cup at a time until absorbed, then repeat until almond mixture is used.
- Continue adding boiling water gradually until risotto is creamy and liquid absorbed. This will take about 20 minutes.
- Add peas, turn off heat and leave over element with lid on for 5 minutes.
Divide risotto between bowls and top with rocket & lemon zest!
Nutrition Information PER SERVE
– Nutrition Information PER SERVE
– Energy (kJ) 2160 (Cal) 516
– Protein (g) 12.1
– Fat (g) 9.2
– Saturated Fat (g) 1.1
– Carbohydrate (g) 91.6
– Sugars (g) 3.8
– Dietary Fibre (g) 7.2
– Sodium (mg) 624
– Potassium (mg) 385
– Calcium (mg) 377
– Iron (mg) 1.9
Enjoy your CREAMY PEA RISOTTO MADE WITH SO GOOD ALMOND FRESH with your friends and families!
You can buy our SO Good products here: https://www.bigbasket.com/pb/so-good/