Who does not love waffles? Everyone does. It is one of the best treat to enjoy for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. Waffles are a clever and delicious way to enjoy any time! Agree?
Here, try making some using So Good Almond Fresh!
- 2 cups of So Good Almond fresh
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Any wheat biscuits, crumbled
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp apple sauce or pureed apple
To serve – fresh berries, sliced fruit, yogurt, maple syrup
- Preheat waffle maker.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon (optional) and crumbled wheat biscuits until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs together with the so good almond fresh, margarine and apple sauce.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well until free of large lumps.
- Spoon batter into waffle maker – just to the rim, close, and cook according to settings on your waffle maker.
- Waffles should be firm with a slightly crunchy exterior and soft interior.
- Serve warm with fresh berries, fruit, yogurt and maple syrup if desired.
Your yummy waffles made with Almond Fresh is now ready to enjoy!!
Buy our So Good Almond Fresh from, https://www.bigbasket.com/pb/so-good/