Try BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES made with So Good Almond Fresh Unsweetened, the perfect breakfast or a delicious dessert. Gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free and so tasty! Who said pancakes weren’t healthy?
PREPARATION: 15 mins
COOKING TIME: 5 mins
SERVES : Six
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour (Kuttu Atta)
- 1 1/2 cup So Good Almond Fresh Unsweetened
- 2 tbs flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine banana and So Good Almond Fresh Unsweetened and fold into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and using a 1/4 cup measure spoon mixture into pan. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
– Energy (kJ) 637
– (cal) 152
– Protein (g) 4.9
– Fat (g) 6.5
– Saturated Fat (g) 1
– Carbohydrate (g) 17
– Sugars (g) 5
– Dietary Fibre (g) 3.6
– Sodium (mg) 285
– Potassium (mg) 299
– Calcium (mg) 99
– Iron (mg) 1.3
- Serve topped with sliced banana, flaked almonds, coconut shavings, maple syrup and coconut yogurt.
- The natural sugars in the bananas sweeten the pancakes, use ripe bananas for the best taste